Autumn DisplayPosted by: October 16, 2018
When your children can’t resist gathering dried weeds, grasses, seedpods, and colored leaves on your autumn walk, here’s an attractive way to display their collections:
- Cut a long strip of corrugated cardboard about 2” high with the ridges running up and down.
- Roll the strip into a tight cylinder.
- Hold the roll together with a rubber band or fasten with tape.
- Decorate with paper, paint, felt pen, or crayon.
- Insert the stems of your collected nature items into the holes made by the ridges of the cardboard for a beautiful fall centerpiece.
More fall activity ideas here.